The Movie

11:38:00 PM

You are an epitome of every fictional characters ever written.

The picnic in the park to the soft hearted fisherman kind of characters.

To the warrior of the princess to the old man love kind of lover.

God must have been so kind to commend me yourself.

And I bet, half of the town glared their green eyes on me on for having a jewel like you.

I wouldn't mind, you know.

Because for the bar I raised high, I still can catch you, as you do to me.

The you was the prize from the war I have been through.

Long way without you.

Now that you caught me, and save me from the battlefield I didn't sign for.

Lift me up to move away from that genre.

God must have been so kind to let me have another script to write.

The comfortable, romance-comedy, on 2AM late.

Although these battle scars might affected the way I act on our movie,

You'd never give up to show me how to act again.

God must have been a kind director, to let us have this movie together.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Subscribe