Hellbound Paradise Names Quarantine.

9:45:00 PM





I didn't know I love the sound of the waters,
Until it scrapes the coral down, and vanished to the sea.
I didn't know I long for the thunders,
Until it breaks the silences that pierced the ears.

Maybe I miss the crowds,
the clatter of the rivers,
the chirping sparrows,
the hound of the dogs,

Or maybe, just the shoutings horns chiming in the city.

The silence never shouted so loud these days,
An emptiness that never leaves a good bye,
The awakens after an everlasting lullaby. 

It has been too long for me to fall asleep.

The sound that vividly diminished,
in an old city of Prague,
leaving the feelings vague. 
A wishful thinking of being in the crowds of Paris.
Just another dreams that vanished.

Who am I to dream?
Escaping the city that crushed,
bounded by the echo of silence,
and unconsciously paralysed,
by the ego of thy majesty.

Let me roamed free,
let me out of this confinement.
Before the blood of youth runs dry,
aged by eternal disappointment.


Sasha, Karantina 30 Agustus 2020.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Subscribe