Sunday Afternoon

12:01:00 PM

 


A decent calm feeling I have this Sunday is the most wonderful feeling in the whole word.

So I put a record on,

"Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white clean and bright
You look happy to meet me"

It is when I finally have a space of a mind where every cells are not so busy grinding their gears, a machine that is not burning up, and voices that are silenced. 

An alluring Sunday afternoon, when the weather greets me with its breeze and a subtle sunlight.
It must've been because of the overnight rain.
It feels blissful, because the sky giving me a warm hug the by covered it up with its featherlike nimbus. They know very well how to soothe the soul that are cold and burning at the same time. 

"Blossom of snow, may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Bless my homeland forever"

While clicking my keyboard as the duty of humankind has not yet finished in this friendly Sunday afternoon.
It feels like things do not matter anymore,
I have this feeling,
A blossom of daisies, edelweiss, or any blooming flowers in your garden.
But they blossomed in my mind, and surprisingly, in my heart.

I might haven't this calm for several years, this is why I should write this one down on this page.
Thank you for the overnight rain, in return for a delightful spring breeze, I am now in the best state of mind.


Sasha, 7 February 2021



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Subscribe