A Letter from Sun

1:19:00 PM


I'd like to see you grow,
While the rain pours
and tears the ground apart.

With the wind and the hurricane,
That took your every petals away.
But I hope you still there,
Standing tall with your stem full of torn,
The picturesque of your strength.

Regardless the seed you have to bloom,
In the drought of a waterless land,
Despite the chirping of the birds that thought you are dead,
I hope you still bloom with your moon river dream;
You and your little green leaf that could paint the whole town,
Create a rainbow from the soil.

Dear little rose,
I won't burn you out of my scorching light,
So let me nourish you from apart,
And warm your way to the sky.


Sasha, 1 September 2019.
Masih berpikir buat portfolio.

Shoutout to the illustrator @yvidhiatama thousand thumbs up to you and lots of candies

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Subscribe